Monday, March 19, 2007

A trip to the hospital and back














Get me out of here!!!

He held it together pretty well most of the time, but five days confined in a hospital room taxes the patience of even the best natured babies.




















A lot of hugs from his sisters ensued at his homecoming.
















Yes, Meagan can look dignified and aloof even with a cute baby draped around her neck and a younger sister too short to give her proper bunny ears.





















Hanging out with mommy before church.





















This taken just before he performed "Puttin' on the Ritz"

1 comment:

HeidiHeidiJoy said...

I haven't looked at my blog in SO long. THanks for checking it out & commenting!I'm glad to find your site. YOU have a cute family - must have come from their cute mommy.... HA! I'll be visiting here often. GREAT to hear from you. I'll try to update mine...slacker as usual.